Green #2—Jaguar C-Type
Competition Colors started out as an experiment with monochromatic backgrounds and I liked the look so much I thought I’d explore the idea with a few other cars. It didn’t take long for a theme to evolve—the colors associated with some of the most important competition cars from the 50s and 60s.
The second in the Competition Colors series, Green #2, illustrates the William Heynes, RJ Knight, and Malcom Sayer designed Jaguar C-Type driven by the late Sir Stirling Moss that won the 1953 24 Heurs du LeMans.
- Signed and numbered limited edition fine art pigment printed
- Printed on acid-free archival paper using naturally pigmented inks
- Framed and matted art measures 30″ x 24″ (print is sized 20″ x 16″)
- Double matted in coordinated colors, framed in black hardwood with hanging hardware installed
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- International inquiries, please click here
*Requires the return of the art shipper (prepaid)
8 in stock